* My eyes are closing and it is only 7:30pm. Tuesday is my toughest day, but pretty soon I am going to head into bed with "Unbroken".
* I came home from work today and the house smelled like fresh bread. Except the bread had 25 more minutes to get done, and I had to go for a run. I opened the bread machine and ripped a chunk of crust. It was delicious!
* At some point I would love to run a marathon in another country. Anyone interested?
* I almost wore shorts on my run today. The weather was beautiful, though it looked warmer than it was. Runners are coming out of hibernation in Boston! It's a great time to run!
* I may be running a 5K this weekend. I have not decided yet. I worry that my legs will fall off. Two more week, two more weeks!
* My son asked me which state would allow him to marry more than one person. Apparently he wants to marry 2 boys and 5 girls! He is pretty serious about it, teachers say...He also wants to marry me, by the way, but once we are married I will not be allowed to tell him what to do!
* My husband and I started a competition where we set out about 10 goals each for the week (household stuff that we have been procrastinating on) and the winner (person who accomplish the most) gets a prize (not to be mentioned here!). Guess whose idea this was? Unfortunately, I think I have been using most of my competitiveness for running...
* I think I finally beat that awful virus! Hurray!
* We saw The Black Swan over the weekend. I loved it! It reminded me of how much I love ballet! It also reminded me why I did not want to get into ballet when I had the opportunity!
* I read a blogpost the other day about goals and resolutions. It made me realize how content I am with my life now, and how I really don't have any major goals or things I want to accomplish. My first 35 years have been filled with goals, now I am mostly content with being content! I like that!
Building a clock
7 months ago