Aron sent me the following questions, which are part of an "interview" game. See rules at the end of this post. If you want to be interviewed email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.What is your running history (how you got started, how long you have been running)?
I started jogging for fitness in 1996, a couple of years after moving to the US. I picked up running outdoors in 2000 and started running 5Ks and 10Ks. I ran through my pregnancy and 3 days after having my son. In 2007 I joined "Runaway moms" in Arlington, where I live, and met several women who were serious about racing. I got peered pressured into doing a 1/2 marathon, and I was hooked. Recently I have discovered trail running, which is beautiful and much easier than road running. I am now training for my first marathon - Boston, which I am running for Pediatric Cancer Research at Massachusetts General Hospital, where I work.
2. If you could go on vacation to one place where would it be?
I don't have a "dream vacation spot", but I think it would probably be Hawaii.
3. What is one food that you could eat every day?
At the moment, oatmeal. But that will probably change shortly. I tend to go through "food phases".
4. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
It's my nose! I used to hate it as a teenager, strongly considered a nose job. Now I think it gives me character and I am so glad I kept it!
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Getting in bed with "outdoor clothes on". My husband used to do it all the time, and it drove me crazy. But he learned...
OK, now your turn..
To play along:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Building a clock
8 months ago