A good month for me!
RUN: 196 miles
SWIM: 12.25 miles
ITB and knee strength exercises: 12 sessions (15 min each).
Core ex: 8 sessions (20min each)
Bike: 0 - I will change this in March.
Injuries: 0 - I hope NOT to change this in March.
PR in running mileage: 52 miles last week!!!!
OK, Julie tagged me to write 6 things that you may not know about me. Hm, sometimes I wonder how much you do know about me. I often feel like I can read between the lines in various blog posts, and I am sure you can too. But, here are 6 things that you surely do not know:
1. My father was Romania's champion at ski jumping in the early 70s.
2. My husband and I met on a blind date. One month after our first date I told the friend who introduced us that I will marry him. We got married one year later. We will celebrate 10 in July.
Oh, and I had purple hair when we first met.
3. My husband and I have dark hair and brown eyes. Petru has blond hair and blue eyes. I was asked on many occasions if I were the babysitter.
4. If possible, I would go back to school and stay in school forever.
5. The older I get, the better I get along with my mom. Sometimes I feel I don't deserve her!
6. I think time is precious and I have little tolerance for wasting time.
I am going to tag everyone who follows my blog! Common, share a little!
Building a clock
7 months ago